This Bal-Griha is meant not only for disabled children Who have unfortunately lost their parents but also for poor family background . The objective is to groom these children into good citizens and bring them to the mainstream of society. For this Gandhi vidya mandir is leaving no stone unturned . Initially the Bal-Griha was established to take care of children like mother and accelerate educational development in a family environment. Gradually , Bal-Griha has also commenced providing shelter, food , medical and education facilities to physically handicapped children as well.
- Strengthening moral fabric to the highest level.
- Committed to using all assistance from donators in a scrupulous manner .
- Striving for creative and constructive development of children in a family like environment .
- Organizing extra classes by qualified teachers for difficult subjects.
- Providing library and reading room facilities to make them familiar with Indian culture and to inculcate human values in them.
Honing the professional skills with regular studies.